One of the chief goals of the centre is to provide scouts in Rustavi with facilities for their indoor and outdoor activities as well as a permanent office to deal with all administrative matters of the organization. The buildings are designed for this purpose. The centre is also available to other youth groups in Georgia, e.g. from the capital Tbilisi, and as a location for special events (training courses, seminars, planning weekends, etc.) In addition, the International Scout Centre Rustavi generates income by renting its facilities to third parties: The centre can be used by school and university groups as well as non-governmental organizations looking for a venue for residential study weeks and meeting. The centre offers overnight accommodations for tourists, groups and individuals.


Current activities ISCR

We have new EVS volunteer from France

We have New EVS volunteer from france, Let us share  little info about  her !
🙋‍♀️ Hi !
My name is Lola, I'm 21 and I'm from France.
I studied Art for three years, including one year in Japan and that experience far away from home made me want to go away again. I'm from a small village in France but it's next to the biggest medieval castle in Europe. Meeting new people, discovering a culture and learning a language are ones of the reasons why traveling is important to me. I never skip a conversation or a experience so don't hesitate and come talk to me, I'm the curious and adventurous type. I am in Georgia since just a couple of days and I already love this experience so far. I hope I'm gonna have fun and make some awesome memories here. The International Scout Center give me the opportunity to learn and to practice with all the different missions that we have to do. It seems to be the perfect place to professionally acquire abilities that I want while sharing human experiences.See you in the Scout Center or in GYE !
We are happy  and wish  her  nice and productive working  days  in Georgia  with us 
P.s We  cant wait to work with her ^_^



Comments